Thursday, December 23, 2010

On the Twenty-Third Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Twenty-Third Day of Christ*&%^$, TiZ reveals to you...

I am a reiki master.

It's one of my favorite gifts.

My apartment has tin ceilings.

My apartment's floors slope at disparate angles.

I'm always surprised by how much I want to kill myself the day after a pilates class.

I sneeze into my elbow. It's more sanitary.

I do not believe in the use of those anti-bacterial lotions.

I would love to have an audience cheer as I enter my living room a la Christina Applegate on "Married with Children."

I bought my first article of clothing from Anthropologie.

Anthropologie is heroin.

When I was in first grade I was embarrassed by a class project and buried it in the backyard so my family wouldn't be disappointed in me.

I think all Brits are nice because they talk pretty.

Nice is not a word oft used for Brits.

Sometimes I like to use out-of-date words like oft.

I have comfort films. Today's is "Bridget Jones's Diary."

Tomorrow's will be "The Philadelphia Story."

I was recently told I have animated teeth.

I do not make New Year's resolutions.

I change clothes so much in my current job that over the Christmas holidays I have three outfits. And my shoes are all flat.

I've written a play.

I would like to have it produced.

I would like to star in it.

As of today, there have been 9,999 visitors from all over the world to our dear little site here. Amazing.




1 comment:

  1. Since I've already been here a few times, I don't get to be #10000, right? I was hoping for the fruit basket.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory