Thursday, December 30, 2010

On the Thirtieth Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Thirtieth Day of Christ*&%$, TiZ reveals to you...

This is becoming ridiculously difficult.

When I say, "Tell me the truth. I want to know." I actually mean it.

A tiny part of me wants to be the Queen of Facebook.

I thought "The Social Network" had one of the most brilliant opening scenes ever.

I resent the fact that thousands of people bought tix to "Spiderman" after Stunt Spidey took a fall.

It proves my belief that people really just want to see actors die.

I think my body is stronger than it is.

I can do a cartwheel.

I can do a headstand.

I can do a backbend.

I've cartwheeled in evening gowns.

If I'm singing with a hand mic and need both hands, I jam the mic in my non-existent cleavage.

I have to spend the first month of the New Year in Cleveland...a city whose major export is crippling depression.

People think I'm jewish...with my first name. Think it through, people.

I'm hoping there are still some bleaders who don't know my real name.

I've worked diligently to keep it off the blog.

I appreciate those of you who've worked diligently to keep it off the blog.

My actions have not always been 100% legal. But mostly.

My actions HAVE been pretty moral.

My actions are rarely unkind.

My thoughts can be very unkind.

My retirement fund is sound.

My rainy day fund is lacking.

I am in awe of bright people.

People think I am fearless. I am not.

I get very impatient when people talk just for the sake of filling the void.

I like the void.

Every time I leave town for a gig, I throw out and give away more things.

I own 10 evening gowns.

The 31st Day of Christ*&^%$ will be about things I wish to be in 2011.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory