Sunday, December 12, 2010

On the Twelfth Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Twelfth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I'm wondering if this has captured your interest.

I'm wondering if I should continue with this 'til the end of the month like last year. Please weigh in.

I sleep with books.

I wanted to be a back-up singer for Frank Zappa but he DIED.

I hate that actors are treated as if we should be grateful for work. Don't worry. We are. Really. But please show respect for us in return.

Anyone who thinks atmospheric hazers and foggers are okay should have to drink a pint of the fluid...as that's probably what I've ingested during a run.

I love surprise gifts. It takes very little.

Chocolate chip cookie pies make everything better.

I like my clothes on the floor. They wrinkle less that way.

Cheese is good.

I'm having some trouble with the concept of God. I may be an atheist.

I can get so excited that I use up my joy reserved for alternate days.





1 comment:

  1. I would answer "YES" to both of the first two comments, but you probably already know that.

    Some day you must make it to MN - we have lots of cheese.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory