Saturday, December 18, 2010

on the eighteenth day of christ*&^%$


On the Eighteenth Day of Christ&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I have always put anything that makes noise on a wall that abuts with no other apartment.

I despise people who put noisemakers on walls that abut with my apartment.

I don't know how to use the word abut.

I don't always put on a happy face. In fact, less and less so as I grow older.

People often think I'm about a decade younger than I am.

I do not have unmitigated faith in anyone or anything.

I've watched myself do too many fucked up things to even have that kind of faith in myself.

I can get terrible PMS.

I try to lock myself away for at least a day a month.

I am an aunt to a most wonderful one.

I don't much care what it's supposed to be. I care what it is.

I think "please," "thank you" and "I'm sorry" are mighty important in the world of relationships.

I once dated someone who thought "please," "thank you" and especially "I'm sorry" were superfluous once in a committed relationship.

I thought a MacBook Pro would change my life for the better, and it has.

I have not yet learned how to use GarageBand.

I have been out of town for twenty-seven of the last thirty-seven weeks.

I think my friend Mommy has one of the most beautiful voices ever.

I have VERY generous friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory