Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the Fourteenth Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Fourteenth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I have a worry line above my nose that is so systemic, people think it's a scar.

I am remarkably thrifty.

I have underwear I wear for performing only. It's not very pretty.

Sometimes I wear men's underwear.

I'm uncomfortable leaving my apartment empty.

Random acts of kindness make me weep.

Planned (and expected) acts of kindness make me weep as well.

I can become very proud of myself over tiny, tiny endeavors.

I become incensed over people being paid great money for doing a lousy job.

I may have had an infection on my big toenail for about a decade...or so.

I asked for a Singer sewing machine a decade ago Christmas, and I haven't used it yet.

I don't know how to use a Singer sewing machine.

Children feel the need to protect me.

I don't much like "things" but there is a handpainted poppies sweatercoat from Anthropologie I'd fancy for Christmas, Santa. The code is 19410778. Size small. Thank you.


4 comments:

  1. Santa just went looking for the poppy sweatercoat for you (you have been very naughty and Santa likes naughty), but, unfortunately, it seems that it is no longer available. Anything else you fancy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Santa -

    Thank you so-ho-ho-ho much for checking. Very sweet of you.

    The only other things I can think of off the top of my wee noggin are peace on earth, goodwill to men.

    Good luck.

    I'll get back to you if I come across another "thing."

    Tons,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa hates when Santa can't get what he wants. Time to start kicking some elves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Santa -

    Make sure your boots are reinforced so you don't break your toe.

    Tons,
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory