Saturday, December 11, 2010

On the Eleventh Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Eleventh Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

Sometimes my funny bone breaks. It's sooooo not funny when that happens.

I recently jumped up and down when I met a man who remembered Paul Tripp's Birthday House and its theme song, "Hi, Mike."

When my blood sugar level drops, I am a ripping bitch.

I desperately appreciate old friends who know me bone and sinew...even if we have very little in common anymore.

If my colleagues behave poorly, I feel responsible.

I can sing all of Frank Zappa's "Apostrophe" album by heart.

I have a bad bad potty mouth.

When I have a huge zit in the middle of my forehead I pretend I'm a unicorn and have magical powers.

Fool me once--fuck you.

Fool me twice--ain't gonna happen.

I was recently fooled. The gloves are off.


2 comments:

  1. But you *do* have magical powers - even without the unicorn zits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i must remember to use my power for good, not evil.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory