Saturday, December 4, 2010

AAAAH!

Look Ma, I'm BLOGGING!

Oh, it's been too long. And I know I've said that a lot, 'cause I SUCK, but things went crazy.

I mean crazy.

Imagine...think hard...in ten days doing 40 hours of rehearsal, 9 performances (including opening), taking the red-eye to NY (for auditions and acting class and settling in sublettor) and the crack-of-ass back to San Jose (I LOVE sleeping only 5 hours out of 65...makes me feel pretty), and doing 25 hours of online research. All after having travel day from hell (14 hours and a drunk man sharing my seat) to get to this gig in the first place.

Add a teensy bit of socializing and...I'm WRECKED.

But it's all done now. All I have to do is keep my eyes on my own plate for the next two weeks, and Tizzy's home free. Free at last...free at least in my head.

But I'm gonna back track in time and...wait for it...DO THE 12 DAYS OF CHRIST*&^%$ again. Those 12 DAYS OF CHRIST*&^%$ where i reveal wee thingies you may not know about me.

In two seconds. Once I post this, it's starting. And I'm going to pre-date it so you can't tell I missed a few freakin' days. 'Cause I'm a liar and a cheat and a bad, baaaaaaaad girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory