Sunday, December 26, 2010

On the Twenty-Sixth Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Twenty-Sixth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I'm never eating again.

I'm so scrimpy during the rest of the year, I buy myself a present when I buy one for someone else at Christ*&^%$.

I can put on 5 pounds in a day...just by thinking about food.

My sister has great taste in wine.

I love snowstorms.

I hate talking on the phone.

I love texting.

I love face to face.

I take responsibility for things I'm not at all responsible for.

I have a boot fetish.

I like long hair on men.

I cannot explain my tastes at all.

I love to read.

I have trouble reading while I am working...aka, the creative process impinges on it...no idea why.

When I hit the wall, I hit the wall.

People don't understand that when I've hit the wall I've REALLY hit the wall.

I don't understand why people like to slap around other people when they're already down. Slap 'em while they're up, dammit.

If I don't eat gluten-free, I walk like a 90-year-old ewok.

There isn't much that a good wine can't make great for just a couple of hours.

I still have Christ&*^%$ gifts at my mom's from last year.

I love lamb.

Leg of lamb does not love me.

I now choose doctors on their level of cuteness...and an internship at a reputable institution.

I'm getting good at being disruptively humorous without offending.

I'm beginning to hate travel.

My mother gives me family heirlooms.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory