Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On the Twenty-First Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Twenty-First Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

People tell me things.

People tell me personal things.

I try to offer helpful suggestions that they probably don't want.

I think people often already know the answers, but just don't want to act on them.

Most people just want to be told "it's alright."

I am a cashmere junky. (Hint hint Santa.)

I have more money in retirement than I have access to readily.

I would like to have more access to ready money.

I don't like being on the road.

I'm so happy that I am home.

Today is going to be a bad day.

I pee a lot.

My tub is cleaner (stain-free) than it's ever been...and I don't know how it got that way.

I've put on eight pounds since last year.

I've put on ten pounds of muscle since last year.

I am a Groupon addict.

When I'm overtired, I throw up.

My rug sheds more than a dog.

I want a dog.

I like it when good friends stay in my apartment.

I am the only person in the history of mankind who got mono and GAINED weight.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory