Thursday, December 9, 2010

On the Ninth Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Ninth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I can't tap into the zeitgeist for the life of me.

I've been known to employ candles to the extent men have thought I was invoking a satanic ritual.

An ex of mine fictionally gave me cancer.

My brother killed me in a book.

I think the holidays suck.

I was so poor one Christmas I was relieved when a roof leak ruined my clothes. The landlord gave me money for a new wardrobe and I could finally buy Christmas presents.

I was once so poor I ate carrots for a week.

I once got mono...a week later.

I can still wear my overalls from 35 years ago.


1 comment:

  1. I was so poor my junior year of college (thanks to a dining hall strike that took away my job) that I survived on $25 per week of groceries -- including TaB and cigarettes. The latter came in handy for suppressing my appetite. Course, that's all over now...I missed my lungs too much.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory