Friday, December 24, 2010

On the Twenty-Fourth Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Twenty-Fourth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I wear bangs because I have a forehead reminiscent of a shar-pei puppy.

My bangs are too long and are not doing their job.

I sleep best in a cold room, swaddled under many blankets.

My brother's wife makes the best homemade peanut butter cups EVER.

I'm packing the Nana in a wheelchair today and hitting the 60% off cashmere sale at Saks Off-Fifth.

I'm wondering whether it's wrong to use a wheelchair as a battering ram.

I was reminded of why Christmas matters yesterday...by a very special Christmas Pageant. I heave-cried.

Mercury retrograded hard for me a number of times today.

I can't wait 'til I'm off tour and don't have to pack four months of activity into two weeks.

I only brought home three outfits this time.

My dormant heart just may be waking up.

I had rubella.

I've never had chicken pox.

I am remarkably healthy...all thing considered.

All things considered would include my family's crap medical history and the fact I was a very sickly child.

By the end of high school I was 5' 6" and 98 pounds.

I ate two peanut butter, butter and jelly sandwiches, a bowl of ice cream and a coke for breakfast all summer so I would hit the triple digits before I hit Yale.

I won "Most Popular Nipples" at Yale.

I was an honorary member of an all-male singing group at Yale.

Those ties are some of the strangest and strongest in my life.

I guard and protect strange and strong ties passionately.

The holidays lead me to a place where I miss my loved ones who have passed.

As part of a holiday omen, I found a beautiful necklace I thought I had lost more than a year and a half ago.

I will not be revealing on Christ*&^%$ Day.












2 comments:

  1. Wheelchair as battering ram is good only when IT takes the hit. When the occupant's toes take the hit, it doesn't work as well. Trust me, as an occupant, you learn this particular lesson very quickly.

    And of course.. merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory