Thursday, December 16, 2010

On the Sixteenth Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Sixteenth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

Sometimes I think I really screwed up by not having children.

I was born as Nana turned 40...back in the day you didn't do that.

My sister told me I was brain-damaged because of it.

I was an accident.

Nana preferred to call me a "pleasant surprise."

It breaks my heart that Nana has outlived all her contemporaries.

Nana wished a child on me just like me.

Sometimes I think about Nana a lot.

I bought a pair of boots that were so awesome that Nana went into arrhythmia.

I have 4 pair of the most awesome boots ever made.

My friend Johnnie lent me money so I could purchase a pair of suede patchwork go-go boots.

Two men together once bought me a hat because it was the perfect TiZzy hat.

I still have the perfect TiZzy hat.

When I'm doing a show, I always wake up the next morning with a bobby pin still in my hair.

A wig mistress once did such a crap job I gave her a crap tip. Really crappy (on both our parts).

I remain friends with boyfriends' parents YEARS later. It's a gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory