Sunday, December 19, 2010

On the Nineteenth Day of Christ&^%$


On the Nineteenth Day of Christ&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I mourn like a baby elephant.

When I'm overtired, I say, "Carry me, Daddy."

On the first day of my period I am incapable of censorship.

I go on crying jags.

I go on laughing jags.

My crying jags and laughing jags can be one and the same.

I like to make YouTube videos.

Sometimes I accidentally say my prayers as I go to sleep.

Sometimes I hear what I want people to say instead of what they said. Not often, but sometimes.

The first two times I read "Eat, Pray, Love" I thought it was amazing.

The third time I read "Eat, Pray, Love" I found it amazingly selfish.

Style can cover a lot.

I love meat.

I love butter and will just eat it pat by pat.

I love lobster...as a conduit for butter.

I can eat an entire package of Oreo DoubleStuffs in a single sitting.

I believe calories imbibed through alcohol are non-fattening.

I believe calories consumed because of alcohol are equally non-fattening.




1 comment:

  1. I used to prefer regular Oreos, but I've become a convert to the Double Stufs in recent years.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory