Monday, December 27, 2010

On the Twenty-Seventh Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Twenty-Seventh Day of Christ*&^%$, TIZ reveals to you...

I love a snow day.

I love a blizzard.

More importantly, I love thundersnow.

I didn't know there was such a phenomenon as thundersnow.

I come from people who don't believe in global warming...at all. So I call it global weirdening.

I am capable of absolute sloth.

I make the best hot chocolate ever.

I write to procrastinate.

I procrastinate writing.

I just learned that crastinate actually is a word.

I guess procrastinate means you're really REALLY for it.

I took the blizzard as an opportunity to learn another song on the ukulele...Magnetic Fields' "Nothing Matters When We're Dancing."

I just learned how to GarageBand.

I am bad at GarageBand.

If we're lucky (or un), I'll post "Nothing Matters When We're Dancing."

I am down to two astrology websites a day.

I have noticed, especially this year, that the actors are the least important or regarded portion of a production in managements' eyes. We're an afterthought.

I am not an afterthought.

I am writing a book about how to be a working actor.

It will be published this year. 20

I wrote, co-starred, edited and produced and teeny tiny film scene this year.

I am good at a sound check.

I would like to make more of a living as a reiki master. Any ideas?

Earning money a variety of ways keeps me from being bored.

My cousin thinks I have A.D.D.

I do not have A.D.D.

I am fast.










1 comment:

  1. "I have noticed, especially this year, that the actors are the least important or regarded portion of a production in managements' eyes. We're an afterthought."

    So we all feel that way... great. Stage Management feels unwanted, actors feel unwanted...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory