Monday, December 20, 2010

On the Twentieth Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Twentieth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

Mercury REALLY retrogrades on me.

I overschedule.

Because I overschedule, I get overwhelmed.

I can become quite self-righteous. A kinda soapbox atop a high horse.

I'm working on it.

I continue to dream that I missed graduating from Yale by one math credit.

I believe I didn't deserve "Distinction in My Major" and that Claude Palisca bestowed it because he liked me.

I can watch reruns of "The Nanny" incessantly.

All franchises of "Law and Order" are comforting when out of town.

I think I'm in the midst of perimenopause. I'm not really enjoying it.

I haven't paid to have my hair colored in three years. Thank you, Bumble and Bumble.

I got a Brazilian Wax for the entirety of the Bush administration. I didn't want anything on my person alluding to him.

I have the best agents in the world.

The reason my hair is long is I wanted to have long-hair just once more before I die.

I thought the long hair would drag my face down and age me. It did not.

I like to wear pigtails.

When I lose weight my entire life becomes about "being a pretty girl." Ridiculous.

I prefer people making time for me as opposed to squeezing me in. There is a difference.

I used to bite my toe-nails.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory