Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On the Eighth Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Eighth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I wish my friends would live forever instead of dying the way they do.

I'm a wee bit afraid I'm going to outlive all my friends.

I keep making younger and younger friends.

I forget that I'm older than so many of my friends.

I recently called a friend's mom and dad, "Mr and Mrs" despite the fact they're only ten years older than me.

Faje non-fat yogurt + sour cherry preserves = heaven in my mouth.

I feel the need to trade up in many aspects of my life.

I'm afraid that going home for Christmas for five days will kill me, but then again, at least I won't outlive my friends.


2 comments:

  1. I worry I'll be old and alone, eating cat food. My family is cursed with outliving friends.
    Call me at x-mas.
    Would love to get together. Something easy :)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE CAN HANG OUT WHEN WE"RE OLD!

    on east coast for less than two weeks. let's see what i can work out!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory