Thursday, December 3, 2009

On the Third Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Third Day of Christ*&^%$, Tiz reveals to you...

I become highly incensed when Susan Miller does not have her monthly horoscopes up within the first 15 hours of the first day of the month. I mean, come ON, Susan. You have 28-31 days to get it done. Or isn't it written in the stars?

I still wear the overalls my brothers gave me for my 12th birthday.

I don't like to make love without music playing. I guess I need a soundtrack. And most any music will do...except for rap.

4 comments:

  1. I'll bring my KISS records.

    -Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you wearing those overalls in high school. Talk about durability.

    Thom

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...And I have a picture of you eating a bag of Tostitos, sitting at a piano and, yes, wearing the overalls...I'm thinking the pic is from the sumnmer of 1980-ish...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK so here's the third...When I was a girl, apparently I was afraid of the tooth fairy. After being told what the tooth fairy did at night while I was sleeping, I said, "If that queen tries to come in my window, I'll break her wand!"

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory