Sunday, December 20, 2009

On the 20th Day of Christ*&^%$

On the 20th Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

My waking pulse is 45.

I practice choreography in my sleep. I’m terrible the first day (like a DANCE CALL) but once I have a night to dream it, I’m spot on.

I have high cholesterol. Since the 4th grade. But everything else works so well no doctor wants to put me on meds for it. Woo hoo.

I black out for a couple of seconds every month…it has something to do with my menstrual cycle…ovulation I think. Once happened during an audition. And once while I was driving. That was bad.

For the first 7 months of the first national of
Titanic, I house-sat, dog-sat, cat-sat, etc. In other words, I lived rent-free and pocketed that per diem. Ka-ching.

I initially find self-involved people hysterically funny. It turns to exhaustion quickly. Am I exhausting you all yet? I’m not sure this was ever funny. Hysterical? Probably.

I am a Reiki Master. Did many of you know this and I owe you one?

My tv is 15 years old and works perfectly and I don’t need no high-falutin’ flat screen fucker.

I love being kissed on the back of the neck. One of the reasons my hair was short for so long.

I wish I had a million dollars. Hot Dog.

As a rule, I don’t think I’m funny.

If another person blocks me as I try to leave the subway, I’m gonna leave tread marks on ‘em.

I use a 35 year old laundry bag.

My feet are so skinny that Villy saved my last and hung it in a place of honor just for the freak factor. He recognized my tootsies again three years later the minute I took off my shoes.

Having feet this skinny makes every day activities like standing quite difficult at times.

My favorite director ever is Jim Harker, who was PSM of the Beast show.

I despise guitarists who don’t retune when necessary.

I have never bought a lottery ticket.

Residuals from a lottery commercial float me through this very tough financial year.

I can be cheap to the point where it costs me more. This pisses me off but not deeply enough or long enough for me to learn the lesson. I fear the next will be a whopper.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog Tiz. You are hilarious. Never doubt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cholesterol is excellent but I'm fat.

    I used to practive Reiki with a small group in Stamford, I miss it.

    I used to black out from drinking while driving. Even bought a pack of smokes once. That was my last drunk.

    I bought myself a piano after graduating from Nursing school. Wish i played it more.


    I'm so tired right now that I must go to sleep. Almost fell asleep while typing.

    You are delightfully funny and thanks for keeping up with these!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory