Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On The 22nd Day of Christ*&^%$

On The 22nd Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I actually hate the movie Love Actually.

I have had a month full of wonderful opportunity and absolute shite luck.

I needlepoint. I needlepoint to the extent some colleagues call me Madam Defarge.

I once told a colleague he wasn’t allowed to speak to me again until he had done something selflessly for someone else. Ten years later, he still hasn’t spoken to me. We spent half an hour in the same room on Friday. Nary a peep.

I have stopped saving things for special occasions. Every moment is special.

I don’t think I deserved to graduate with “Distinction in my Major” from Yale. I think Claude Palisca granted it out of sweetness.

I far prefer snow to rain.

I prefer showering in real rain to showering in a shower.

I love auditions where I get to kiss good-looking guys. It’s a bonus.

I think Kate Winslet is a great actor who acts terribly with an American accent.

I act better when I get to use an accent. Keeps me from pushing. Obstacles are good.

I have the tendency to be a Facebook junky.

I despise reality tv. Despise. It. Refuse to watch.

I have a giant tea cup collection. Not giant as in “a lot” but as in “huge.”

I’m scared to death of improv.

I’m supposedly pretty good at improv.

My soul can get rather doom and gloomy.

I try to sauna at least 3 times a week.

I do read over ancient press clippings thinking, “remember…remember…”

Networking makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I feel like I’m using people.

I have a bag of missed opportunities I need to stop carrying.


I have never owned an electric pencil sharpener.

1 comment:

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory