Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On the Fifteenth Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Fifteenth Day of Christ*&^%$, Tiz reveals to you...

Twice I have ruled the world. It felt good. I was a benevolent ruler.

I dislike benevolent bullies more than I dislike bullies…aka, passive aggression just plain pisses me off.

I have dated complete wankers just because I thought they were fabulously talented. That fascination fades quickly, I gotta tell you.

Saturday, all I ate was open-faced peanut butter and butter sandwiches because I got me a supplement that would aid my gluten intolerance. Sunday I woke up four pounds fatter.

I have two wisdom teeth that are positively pre-historic. I must have been born of the La Brea Tar Pits.

I hate L.A. with a passion.

I can spread my toes very wide and use them like prehensile fingers. I once succeeded in playing do re mi fa so in the key of c on the piano.

I’ve never tried Methylenedioxymethamphetamin but rumor has it I would like it very much.

I have finally reached a point in my life where I will walk out of or turn off a popular movie if it’s just not floating my boat.

I dated the most boring man on the face of the earth. I thought it would be nice. It was and it wasn't. Nice isn’t enough.

I don’t take antibiotics. They make me smell.

I was once this height and 98 pounds.

I put on 50 pounds at Yale.

I use my Goddess Kali lunch box as a purse. Love and war in my very own hands. Plus a peanut butter and butter sammich and some TaB.

I hate the Coca-Cola Company. They said “nyet” to The CoFfee TaBle BoOk. SoBs.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I come across as if I know everything. Perhaps it’s because I don’t know shit

    I’ve never been to California but Seattle is a lot of fun. A very accepting and odd place

    Ecstasy speeds you up and can cause a stroke as it raises your body temp. It’s the club drug and you’re right, you wouldn’t like it.

    I have pretty feet, still, but they’ve never played anything except footsies

    I have difficulty sitting still. Yesterday I threw my back out coughing and today I have to sit still.

    I will send out Christmas cards this year for the first time in years. It will probably be my uncles last.

    I enjoy bundling up and playing in the snow. Even if it is just to snow blow the driveway

    I find the beach a magical place. My mood improves just with the thought of going there.

    I’m going to take better care of myself this year. I’m an expert at taking care of others

    I still love my dogs….and Niki

    My Christmas gift giving is done. Now I can get back to random fun

    Gratitude is a state of mind that requires a daily conscious effort to maintain. I’m still learning that you only get to keep it by giving it away. Everything else is peanuts

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory