Thursday, December 17, 2009

On the Seventeenth Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Seventeenth Day of Christ&^%$, Tiz reveals to you...

I weigh myself every day.

Tonight is the Mike Errico Holiday Show at Joe’s Pub. The reason I’m telling you is there is a grab bag called Holiday Omen and the next day, absolutely every time, something amazing happens to me. He's a prophet. And he sings like an angel. Mike’s a prophet angel. You should go.

When I get drunk I steal things. I try to stay out of jewelry stores.

I saw a body pulled out of the Central Park reservoir. Really.

I pogo-sticked for 30 minutes straight.

It’s been so long since I cleaned behind my refrigerator I’m afraid the headline would read, “TiZ Cleans Behind Refrigerator—Jimmy Hoffa Found.”

At this point I believe the only appropriate response to a loved one’s passing is “I’m so sorry. That sucks. Sucks.”

When my nephew Kyle was born I grew another heart just for him.

Hospitals piss me off. I think if they do a surgery and the surgery actually ends up killing you, then you shouldn’t have to pay. A “pay as you exit” policy as it were.

If I don’t eat enough, often enough, and my blood sugar level drops, I am a raving bitch.

I sang “Ride the Chariot” at the top of the East Staircase in Grand Central with the Yale Glee Club. Such a cool venue.

I was one of a handful of people who witnessed Carly Simon’s first public appearance in years in…guess where…Grand Central. It was the same week I booked Beauty and the Beast, recorded a lead role for Atlantic Theatre Records and downed a whole bottle of Dom Perignon all by myself on Alec Baldwin’s tab at the King Cole Bar. Oh, he was there…and lovely…just not drinking.

That was a good week.

My brother, sister and I pass a bottle of Andre’s Cold Duck between as a gift and good luck totem. Living large, I tell you.

Graduation from high school I downed an entire bottle of Andre’s Cold Duck in 15 minutes. My mother discovered me three hours later asleep on the bathroom floor. No, not passed out. Resting comfortably.

I love heights and once scaled a building employing only an old fire hose.

I loved to fingerpaint with my poop. Gimme a break…I was little. And very creative.

1 comment:

  1. I was with you until the last one. That is definitely too much information...

    By the way, the YGC performance in Grand Central (which you did several times, no?) was way cool.

    jim s.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory