Monday, December 7, 2009

On the Seventh Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Seventh Day of Christ*&^%$, Tiz reveals to you...

I was "fired" from my favorite job.

I hate liars and if I find you have lied to me, I will cut you out of my life pretty quickly.

I rarely lie but if it's none of your business, the lies fly out of my mouth.

My parents never had to really punish me. All they ever had to say was that they were disappointed in me and I was wrecked.

I love English accents and think the people who have them must be lovely because they sound so lovely. This has been proven wrong time and time again.

I am not allergic to poison ivy or poison oak or poison sumac.

I am allergic to most every other plant form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory