Thursday, December 10, 2009

On the Tenth of Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Tenth of Day of Christ*&^%$, Tiz reveals to you...


I had recurring nightmares growing up that my dad was trying to burn me to death. Wow.


I like to think I'm tough but then I meet a wide-open kid so ready to be loved that I remember how important that is. Let's just walk around like that instead. Okay?


Almost ten years ago it was thought I had cancer. I did not. But that was not a fun month.


I've thrown a curve-ball.


My best bench-press was 110 pounds. My best reclining squat? 300 pounds.


This has been my least productive professional year in the last 15.


This has been one of my most creatively fulfilling years ever.


I was chased when I was 11 and attacked when I was 13. I was pretty sure it was my fault so I never told me parents. Oops.


I feel like I've taken on a bit of my friend Terry's soul and now talk to anyone and everyone.


I was really happy to get into my 46th year. People in my family end up hospitalized in their 45th. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory