Tuesday, December 27, 2016

On the Twenty-Seventh DaY of TiZmas


On the Twenty-Seventh DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

Twenty-Seven Things I Spy at This Moment That Make Me Very Happy...

BaX (but is he a thing?)

Crayons

Coloring Books

My childhood Christmas stocking

All the ornaments my brother Bob has even given me

Fairy lights

Charlie Arrow's first work of art

A lithograph that represents how I feel 75% of the time but would like to feel 99% of the time

LambChop

Tap shoes

My childhood night light

Untouched cases of TaB

Parental crystal

A drawing by Mark Uhre

Two very expensive lamps that define my apartment

Dog toys

The Caissie Levy Talent Couch

Pic of my Pammy with her pups

Games

A beautiful bronze Buddha that announced it had been waiting for me when I discovered it 10 years ago

Beautiful luggage that belonged to Nana

My childhood dresser reimagined as an entertainment center

My chic dining room set purchased completely from house-warming gifts

A thank you tea pot and cup from a grateful friend who swung on for me on Mother's Day at "Les Mis" so her Momma could witness her in all her glory

A very meaningful Patrick Quinn clock

45s that switch in and out to represent the feelings of the day

My magical bedazzled red shoes from "One Touch of Venus"

Mike Errico Holiday Omens galore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory