Tuesday, December 6, 2016

On the Sixth DaY of TiZmas


On the Sixth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

A lot of people helped me with my stresses before I left for Toronto

After I bagged up all my bed clothes and cleaned madly in the middle of the night because my bed looked like Mutual of Omaha's Wild Insect Kingdom, I learned I did NOT have bed bugs...it was quite obviously just The End of Days...in my bed.

The Apple Genius Bar should perhaps be renamed.  I really only dealt with one genius and that's because he was a social genius as well...and that's because he took the time to freaking help me and quietly explain how I just had to deal with my craptastic phone for another day if I would just suck it up and do as he told me.

The next day's genius was my anti-social genius who got a very bad rating...not only because he tried to fob me off with a new battery instead of the new phone I was promised, but because he gave me the new phone and essentially said, "good luck." I almost called him on almost elder abuse. He did not help with my stresses but I ended up getting them out on him a bit and I got a new phone. SCORE!

Really no one can help me with #DontheCon.  He is an asshat. What I do love is my community trying to thwart him every step of the way.

The people with whom I needed to be in touch never really got in touch.  And that just seems to happen when I'm leaving town for years and years. But a nice lady at AT&T explained to me how to WIFI call and that will save me tons of money.  Thanks AT&T lady. A+ for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory