Thursday, December 22, 2016

On the Twenty-Second DaY of TiZmas

On the Twenty-Second DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

Twenty-two things that make her/me BATTY...

Loud chewing

Slurping

Being taken for granted

People saying myself instead of me

The mere idea of #DontheCon as president

Lack of transparency

Noisy apple eating

Gum chewing

Gum popping

Gum snapping

The smell of gum

Basically...gum

Being blamed for something I didn't do

People venting on the Book of Face and thinking that's activism

Colleagues who leave their underwear crotch airing in public spaces (YES IT HAPPENED)

Whispering (when it's not me)

People who always need attention

NYS and NYC tax (double whammy)

Racism

Lack of curiousity

Tardiness

Bullies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory