Sunday, December 18, 2016

On the Eighteenth DaY of TiZmas

On the Eighteenth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

18 things I learned when I was 18...

YALE IS HARD

You can survive bladder ball even if you only weigh 105 pounds and get crushed to smithereens in the bottom of a pig pile

A roommate will copy your homework if you leave it out

A roommate will get caught

I am cool and kind...the TA wanted to report said roommate (which might have gotten said roommate kicked out thus changing their life trajectory forever) and I and said, "Nope...I'll just protect my work)

I protect my work

Watch schedules or you'll miss the epic Christmas feast in Commons 'cause you're with your boyfriend at his school

If you drink too many snakebites you will not be able to walk

If you plant yourself in a recliner with a bottle of Yukon Jack you can relax your brain enough to catch up on 1 1/2 months of calculus assignments

Dating gay men is lovely

That I am pretty.  (It didn't really hit til college)

Do not sit on the edge of a keg with a mug underneath you

Do not step off a stage in the dark

Ankles can break quite easily

I am a fast healer

Do not try and flip off your bed...which is the top bunk

Do not play THE FANTASTICKS over and over again unless you want to be killed by your roommates

Laundry baskets are the perfect place to nest and study



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory