Monday, December 19, 2016

On the Nineteenth DaY of TiZmas


On the Nineteenth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

19 things I love about Toronto...

My show is here

Trump is not

My apartment

The snow

The way the sunlight bouncing off the show absolutely blinds you (which is absolutely necessary when you're spending so much time inside)

Lack of guns

Mass transit

The kindness of the people

Anarchistically funny colleagues

Face hickies

Friends in town

The prevelance of plaid

Inexpensive over the counter drugs

Comparatively inexpensive housing

Controlling my own heat

I won't be in the USA for the inauguration...I don't think I'd be able to take it

My "Fuck Off I'm Coloring" coloring book

Pubs

A quiet street and courtyard where I can walk the dog without fear of him being stepped on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory