Friday, December 30, 2016

On the Thirtieth DaY of TiZmas


On the Thirtieth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you

Thirty leave behinds in 2016 (I've checked years past and most of what I wanted to leave behind in 2016 I did...WHEEEEEEE!)

TaB

Sugar

Processed food

Screlting

Fear

Any disgusting, filthy, ill-kept theater

Leaks and flooded environs

Darkness

Laxity of care

Neck and shoulder spasms

5 more pounds of fat (though I'm pretty fecking svelte)

Perfectionism

#DonTheCon (Pipe dream, I know)

Being called a liar

Poverty mentality

Baxter as Cone Head

Joint pain

Fake news / propaganda

Trolls

Lack of sureness in my person and my opinions

Eczema

Darkness

Panic

Cortisol

Exhaustion

The green-eyed monster

Brain fog

Mansplaining

Embarrassment

Using "I'm sorry" as conversational filler and buffer








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory