Wednesday, December 14, 2016

On the Fourteenth DaY of TiZmas


On the Fourteenth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I played poker last night.

I don't play poker.

I was the big winner.

This has happened three other times in my life.

It's quite rude of me.

What I've learned is every group thinks they play standard poker hands.

None of these groups over the course of my lifetime have played the same hands.

Last night I got a full house.

Last night I got 4 of a kind.

I almost bagged a half hour in because I had lost my initial investment.

I doubled my investment.

I slowed the game down tremendously because I asked tons and tons of questions.

The first time (or first in a long time) I play any kind of game I have beginner's luck.

And then I spend decades getting into my head and chasing the tail of the dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory