Wednesday, December 21, 2016

On the Twenty-First DaY of TiZmas


On the Twenty-First DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

Twenty-one firsts for this year...

I wrote a letter for the Rockettes

Fell so hard on the ice I lay there and wept

Got a Passport in 2 days

Flew to another country for a callback

Tore my quad

Healed my quad (with a little help from my friendly physio)

Sang old timey tv theme songs with a Tony award winning costume designer

I got pulled into the "fun" immigration room (if you redefine "fun" to include terrifying)

Was called a liar by as boss (that was resolved really quickly)

Got a soft audit from the NYSTA (that was resolved really quickly)

Ate poutine

Did Whole 30

Stopped drinking TaB

Stopped eating sugar

Am/was part of a documentary

Painted my nails gray

Used up all my sick days (this had NEVER happened)

Had a 103.2 fever during a show

Auditioned with a 102 fever

Auditioned with a 102 fever and booked

Left a long-running Broadway show

Invested artistically in my future.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory