Thursday, December 29, 2016

On the Twenty-Ninth DaY of TiZmas

On the Twenty-Ninth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

Twenty-Nine Self-Realizations for the Year


I am kind

I really do like people

I can change

I am generous

I am smarter than I thought

You're not really thinking outside the box if you're lucky enough not to see the box in the first place

I am brave

I am slightly cross-eyed

My faulty and exuberant cholesterol production is not my fault

Sometimes you have to deal with some muscle spasm and brain fuzz in order to survive

Bicycling makes me feel like flying

I have high standards of personal conduct

I will take you on if you endanger my dog

Being active denies despair its agenda

I am highly offended when people tell me how to act, feel, think, be

Goddess help you if you get in my way while I'm on a mission

I'm a helper

I can help others to the point of self-oblivion

And then I resent

I have a ferocious temper

Saunas solve all problems

Supporting neighborhood establishments supports me

I am way more emotional than I ever wanted to be

TaB and sugar squash my emotions until they are tolerable

You can learn to tolerate previously intolerable emotions

I am outspoken

Being on the water brings peace

There is such a thing as too flexible

Do not stand between me and my due

A proper haircut saves hours and ego

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory