Monday, December 12, 2016

On the Twelfth DaY of TiZmas


On the Twelfth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

YUP. I DRANK LAST NIGHT. My that was loud.

I am enamored with my friends who are politically active.

I believe that at this point if you are not active then you are passively part of the problem.

I think that apathy could be the death of us.

BaXter likes to sit on my legs.

He is like a 12 pound hot water bottle.

He relaxes the spasms in my thighs from the statins.

I do close to a half hour's worth of physiotherapy exercises a day.

I eat cleanly six days a week.

One day a week I let the shit fly...INTO MY MOUTH.

I lost five pounds in the four days after #DonTheCon 's election.

On me, fight or flight looks good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory