Friday, December 21, 2012

On the Twenty-First Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Twenty-First Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I go all limp and smiley when people get aggressive.

Sometimes I don't notice when situations are rocky.

I appear happy go lucky.

The above have kept me out of a lot of trouble.

I might maybe kinda sorta in a happy fairy sorta way be an instigator.

Who, me?

I plan ferociously.

I let it all go.

Yearly I attend the Mike Errico Holiday Show. Amazeballs.

Yearly I receive a Holiday Omen.

Last year I was unable to attend due to my short-lived Broadway show so a friend graciously gave me his broken omen.  Borrowed omen?  Broken omen?  Never again.

This year's omen is a Mead Wide Ruled Composition Book.

I cannot wait to see what we write.

Things look and feel much better today than they have in a while. And the world is still here.

Wayne LaPierre scares the crap out of me. Perhaps this is what the Mayans meant.

Rarely do I have just one thing go bad.  I have a shit pile.

It has winnowed down to a tiny poo pile.

Dear old friends offer dear perspective.

If I don't have something to say, I don't speak.

I recently played a character who said, "I am sorry you feel unloved and I will do everything I can to change it...except apologize for it.  I am tired of apologizing."

I understood this character.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory