Saturday, December 15, 2012

On the Fifteenth Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Fifteenth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I've never heard anyone make a compelling argument against better gun control.

My code for hangover is "I feel special."

I feel special.

I stopped drinking for many years because the special was sooooo special.

I still don't drink a lot.

I hate the day in New York where everyone dresses up like Santa, gets drunk and ruins my world.

Today is that day and I'm staying inside.

I'm terrible at telling jokes.

But I heard one yesterday that I liked and it's short and it's in writing so I may not screw it up too much. "Why doesn't Santa have any kids?  Because he only comes once a year...and it's down a chimney."  You're welcome.

It took a year and a half after the renovation of my apartment for me to hang anything on the walls.

And by me, I made my friend A do it because I didn't have the stomach to mar the now not so freshly done walls.

I have my front of house photos from Beauty and the Beast.

They now hang whimsically in my kitchen.

I am a Wendybird.

I'm trying very hard now to cultivate a life where I'm not flying around all the time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory