Sunday, December 16, 2012

On the Sixteenth Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Sixteenth Day of Christ*&^%$, BaX reveals to you...

My birthday is January 5th.


I will be 5.


I lived with my other family for almost four years

.They got me when I was too little.

They thought I was a chihuahua / poodle.


I am a shih tzu / poodle.


They loved me, but


The boys liked to "play" too hard with me.


My right front leg turns out funny.


The tip of my tail bends funny...it's broken.


The mom would let me get matted and then cut the mats out.


She cut through my ear.


It got infected.


The Humane Society took me in.


I especially loved Bonnie and Lowell.


My second day there, this human with big brown eyes and curly brown hair pet me through my cage.  She blew kisses at my infected ear.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory