Thursday, December 13, 2012

On the Thirteenth Day of TiZmas

On the Thirteenth Day of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I'm working on embracing change.

I do stretches every day now to keep the severely wonky neck headaches at bay.

I am an Official Volunteer Dogwalker at the Humane Society of New York.

Today is my Dad's birthday.

He died 7 1/2 year ago.

I ESPECIALLY suck at these holidays.

I got priced out of a much beloved internist as he didn't take my insurance.

I have an athletic pulse of 56 bpm.

I have an equally fab blood pressure of 100/70.

Because of a family history of high cholesterol, I have been fighting the battle to stay off anti-statins for years...cause everything else works SO DAMN WELL.

Fasting is not for me and makes me an incoherent moron.

I went to the dentist after ten years. (DON'T YELL AT ME. And do not try this at home.)

Still no cavities and a pain-free double wisdom tooth extraction.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory