Friday, December 14, 2012

On the Fourteenth Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Fourteenth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I'm disappointed that you didn't notice that yesterday was the 13th Day of TiZmas, so I went back to ye olde Christ*&^%$.

I screw up with my dog a LOT.

My dog screws up with me a LOT.

We still love one another.

I think that's what people (and dogs) are supposed to do.  If they mean it, say they are sorry, work really hard at not screwing up again and make up. 

Enough with guns.

I don't care about your fucking right to bear arms.

I don't believe this is what anyone one meant when the Second Amendment was put into law.

"I'm sorry" cannot restore lives that are lost due to lack of gun control.

I don't trust or wish to know anyone who thinks they need a gun.

My heart is broken.  

I know this is only twelve and I don't give a flying rat's ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory