Wednesday, December 21, 2011

On the Twenty-First Day of Christ*&^%$

On the Twenty-First Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...


This is getting exceedingly difficult...


I've had three German Shepherds.


I am REALLY allergic to cats.


I think cats are kinda rude.


There was one cat I liked and to whom I wasn't allergic. He was an outdoor cat.


This cat and I would fall asleep paw in hand. Indoors.


I am fearless with accents.


I'm pretty sure I've brushed most of the enamel off my teeth. Oops.


I sweat like a pig.


I have to use clinical strength deodorants when I perform.


And dress pads.


I appreciate open minds.


I ask "why" a lot.


I ask "how" a lot.


My nephew creates a Christmas Pageant each year that is both heartbreaking and heartening.


I love fudge.


I love beautiful hankies.


A rare steak is the bee's knees.


I can and do eat a jar of peanut butter in a sitting.


I wear less make-up as I age.


I used to go by Chris and Chrissy.


I will kick in the shins if you call me Chris and Chrissy now.




1 comment:

  1. Two kinds of sweat ... sweat from noble labor and flop sweat. I hope yours is the former!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory