Friday, December 30, 2011

On the Thirtieth Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Thirtieth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

Thirty lessons learned (or-relearned) this year...

To stop caring what others think of me.

You only get one set of parents. If you love them, show it.

People who are willing to send cards to an old lady they may never've met are good people to have around.

If I do my job with creativity and specificity, I don't have to ask for permission.

Truth is subjective.

No matter how much I want people to see my truth, sometimes they just can't....and vicey versey.

There is such a thing as too much TaB.

Grief drinking helps for a while if you don't have a drinking problem.

If I have to say "sorry" to the point I resent it, it may be a lost cause.

Secrets kept for many years may be best kept 'til death.

If you don't thank me for a professional favor, I'll resent it and not grant one again.

Always thank people.

Asking for help is a good thing...not a weakness.

My past doesn't define me.

Compromise is not the "c" word.

It is really important to give back.

Gifts can come from the least likely places. I must keep my eyes and heart open.

Most everyone deserves a second chance...unless you're Charles Manson.

The most delicious things can manifest from accidents.

People always tell me exactly who they are and their relationship with me will not be the exception to any rule.

It's delicious to find a friendship with an ex.

If I play too hard for too long I will catch a cold.

I like money.

I have held myself back for others' sakes.

Spending too much time in the comfort zone makes a person uncomfortable.

People are way nice to you when they think you're successful.

It's never too late to learn.

Don't downtalk myself.

What I previously thought was impossible is quite possible.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory