Sunday, December 18, 2011

On the Eighteenth Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Eighteenth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

I never sleep through alarms.

Today I slept through an alarm.

I'm decent at performing minor surgery on myself.

I think breakfast for dinner and vice versa is a perfectly plausible way to go through life.

I'm so tired I didn't realize I forgot to go to a party until I was in bed already.

Was there a productive era? 'Cause I think I was born in it.

I like it when people write in. Rick is very good at it this season.

I spend as much time as possible outside. Even when it's bitter cold.

I haven't had enough time to unpack my winter duds. I'm currently sporting the layered look.

It's amazing how people fill in when they see an opening.

I appreciate the friends who stepped up when my Mom died.

I appreciate the strangers who stepped up when my Mom died.

I appreciate the estrangers who stepped up when my Mom died.

I appreciate my employers who stepped up when my Mom died.

I was recently bought off with a gorgeous bouquet of roses.

I LOVE roses.

I LOVE orchids too.

I dare someone to buy me off with orchids.


2 comments:

  1. Almost got the vapours when I saw my name in your blog! Wow! I'm just wondering if you've got seven more of these puppies up your sleeve ... sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I mentioned that you need to come visit Minneapolis? We have 6 orchids growing in the house. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory