Tuesday, December 13, 2011

On the Thirteenth Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Thirteenth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

This is my late daddy's birthday.

I'm a growed up orphan.

I have given away most of my books.

I only keep the books I haven't read or may read again.

I love to read but find it difficult recently.

I love a good nap and plan on taking one today.

I may want to be a producer. It's been noodling around in my noggin for a while. Or an astronaut. Or fireman.

I love my apartment and am careful whose energy I let on in. It's my safe place.

I like to hang on the fire escape at work. It makes me feel like I'm in a sitcom. And it's just plain outdoors...not a common feeling in the theater.

I like the outdoors.

I have a giant black bra hanging in my bedroom. It represents abundance.

I'm a pretty good stock investor.

My late daddy taught me how. Today is his birthday.





2 comments:

  1. I like your being stingy with your safe place! An interviewer once asked Alice Munro if he could accompany her on her daily walk. She refused ... "It's my solitude," she told him. "And if I let you come with me ... it won't be just mine anymore!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! (Just because it's not technically yours doesn't mean you can't say it...)

    The only theater fire escape I ever used was in college - it was so old that the metal steps were bent, and it was deadly slick in the winter (which, of course, is when we needed it to get from stage left to stage right). Even so - or maybe because of that - we all love talking about it. So...

    Happy Birthday - Enjoy your fire escape!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory