Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On the Fourteenth Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Fourteenth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

They just bought me $600 Stuart Weitzman boots at work. I think we're running.

I like $600 Stuart Weitzman boots.

I cannot tell a lie.

That's a lie...but I hate lying.

I will only lie if I truly think the truth is none of your freaking business.

I barely watch tv.

I sleep with my computer.

Despite the constant weeping, I haven't been this happy in years.

I kinda sorta only clean my apartments for guests.

When guests cancel, I'm rarely unhappy because...I have a clean apartment to myself.

I never did well on standardized testing.

I got into Yale through the backdoor.

I want my money back from Manhattan School of Music.

I am at my best as an autodidact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory