Saturday, December 10, 2011

On the Tenth Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Tenth Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

When they serve the glass of wine with its little sidecar (the wee carafe), I inevitably drink too much.

I enjoy silent taebo in the dark.

For years I had a trunk and all my traveling cases as useful storage art in my bedroom.

A trunk and traveling cases in one's bedroom send a counter-productive message to the universe for a single girl.

I like books about witchcraft (and in fact took a course on the history of it at Yale).

I inherited some absolutely gorgeous jewelry that has an exquisite history.

I have Paul Bunyon-sized bunions.

I like a French pedicure. Makes me feel like I have four hands.

Contrary to popular opinion, I do not memorize easily.

To memorize, I have to write the lines out over and over again...that way it becomes cellular.




2 comments:

  1. I once got kicked out of a rehearsal for writing out my lines ... said the director: "The lines are for the stage ... not for the page!" But I continued to do it in private! Which I think led to my becoming a writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bad director. But i'm glad you're a WRITER!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory