Sunday, December 11, 2011

On the Eleventh Day of Christ*&^%$


On the Eleventh Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...

This is my first Broadway opening in a loooooooooong time.

I own many cocktail dresses.

I own more gowns.

I have a pair of grown up "Dorothy" shoes that make everything right with the world.

I didn't know my hair was curly curly.

Try though I might, I can't hold a grudge.

I still have a high F.

I have a performance low D.

I have encounters with ghosts.

Encounters with ghosts scare the crap out of me.

They are usually bangy ghosts.


1 comment:

  1. Re: "Try though I might, I can't hold a grudge." As Marshall Barer once said ... "Well the main thing is ... you tried!" Happy opening!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory