Wednesday, December 9, 2015

On the 9th DaY of TiZmas


On the 9th DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I have escape and hiding plans for most every contingency at my theater in case there is a shooter.

I don't know WHY there would ever be a shooter at my theater, but what the hell...the times they are a changing.

I know what OODA means and how to implement it...in theory.

I have always been reactive when under any kind of attack.  

Cops frown on this.

Cops then look at me and say something along the lines of, "But you are who you are and you are making it work."

I take so many supplements a day I barely have room for food.

Considering the above,  I should be thinner.

Racism freaks me the fuck out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory