Friday, December 11, 2015

On the 11th DaY of TiZmas


On the 11th DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

Although I have never heard a gun shot, within a mile of my house there have been 10 shootings in the last year, six fatal.

GAH!

I also live rather close to some scary hoods but there are physical buffers between.

I quite often see what I would like to believe.

I quite often hear what I would like to believe.

I am working on it quite hard.

I am working on it quite heartily.

I heard a car backfire last night.  (Hint: It wasn't a car backfiring.)

I am adept at breaking electronics.

Last year while in the midst of a steroid delirium I dropped my iPhone in my brother's toilet.

I even looked before I flushed and though, "What an interesting new toilet with a chic, black escape hatch."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory