Sunday, December 20, 2015

On the 20th DaY of TiZmas



On the 20th DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

20 things I'm throwing out from junk drawer...

chinese takeout menus (I NEVER get delivery)

gum (ancient)


Epi Pen (pesky bees but it's time for a new one)


dog poop bag little fire hydrant carrier (without the dog poop bags)


Pet Check technology card (haven't used in three years and it was expensive but three years is long enough and the technology is probably old...as of 2 1/2 years ago)


NYSC regional passport (haven't been a member in two years and I DO know and they'd give me a new card anyway)


lint roller (1)


off-the-wall punch card (1) (1 punch...I shouldn't be going there anyway)


an ancient eraser from high school that i wrote TIZ on in pen


my Beauty and the Beast front of house name plaque


tip money ($9 in singles...to balance out what i owe the dogwalker

important business cards I'll never reference (50+)


a bag full of keys  (what are they for? I don't know.)

detritus

flotasam 

jetsam (honestly...I don't know what this shite is.)

coupons (past due and multiples)

some pills (vitamins? unknown specification and unknown origin and filthy...GAH!)

pencils (3...broken)

pens (2...all done run outta ink)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory