Monday, December 14, 2015

On the 14th DaY of TiZmas


On the 14th DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I skipped the 13th DaY on purpose.

My DaYs of TiZmas, my rules.

I am adept at fashioning slings and splints and appendage stabilizers.

I am quite adept at picking the right container to just perfectly fit the right content.

Company management mentioned it as a joke but yes I used to be really great at biting my toe nails.

I could still do it...I'm still that bendy...but I'm no longer that gross.

I love to run and jump and turn cartwheels.

When I wrote I was working hard at "seeing and hearing what I want to believe" I meant the opposite.

I am working hard on seeing and hearing things as they are...not as I wish them to be.

I can be quite proud of people I do not know for taking even baby steps in the direction of peace.

I can no longer say I have only broken two bones in my life.  I have broken three.

I went to a delicious grief counselor this year who -- after years of my trying not to label -- gave me a very useful label maker that made my life and death easier to swallow.

I think the Ronald Rump has done enough damage to become ISIS's Man of the Year.

I might as well call him Voldemoort.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory