Sunday, December 27, 2015

On the 27th DaY of TiZmas


On the 27th DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

27 things BaXter is feeling at this very moment about his headwear...

Fuck this cone.
This cone sucks.
Take this cone and shove it.
I hate cones.
Take no cones.
I scream cone.
Cones of cream, not cones of shame.
It's been 8 weeks since I could clean my schmeckel. Oh the humanity.
This cone can suck my dick.
Cone head.
I cone from the South of France.
How many cones does it take to...
Cones are not a turn on.
Cones are to dogs what giant gold jewelry is to guys.
Con't.
Take my cone, please.
Why don't you cone up and see my some time.
Bubble dog.
When MyHuman totes me in the carrier, I look like an old timey gramophone.
I'm a Cone-o-phone.
I'm a Coning linguist.
I'm a Cone-a-dor.
Cone si, cone ca
This is NOT a party hat.
You never truly know someone until you've walked a mile in their cone.
If I ever get out of here, gonna give if all way.
CONE ON THE RUN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory